Announcement: Make sure your details are up to date on My Local Locksmith to get local work.

Training Course

Home Forums Locksmiths Training Course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul@iFix
    Participant

Hi all.
    I’m totally new to the forum, and would appreciate any impartial advice. I’m looking for a 3-5 day locksmith course covering all requirements for a mobile locksmith. All the companies I’ve looked at on the internet claim their courses are ‘the best in the UK’ I’m not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but would like some value for my money, with a little tele support if required. I’m sure the best form of recommendation will come from attendees of such courses. Any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Paul

locktech services
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    have a look at MPL they are based in Bradford, i did the course last year and have gone from strength to strength, they are now doing the access control course and not only offer the level 3,
    but also city & guilds, take a look at there website give them a call they are very helpful.
    i personally highly recommend them and will be attending more courses with MPL, I’am based in Bristol, but the 3 hour journey was well worth it.

Good Luck,
    Anthony Jordan.

Access_Lox
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Forget all the nonsense about City & Guilds etc…there are no formal (or recognised) locksmith qualifications in the UK. Have a look at Island Locks (https://www.thelocksmithtrainingcompany.co.uk/). I will be attending one of their advanced courses in a couple of weeks.

Regards,

Tom
    Access Locksmiths & Security

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.